Finance Controller - Manufacturing - Kalimantan
This position will play an integral part of the Company in ensuring effective financial management and excellent business operations. You will be reporting directly to the CFO and will be need to show sound technical knowledge and business acumen.
Our client is a huge Conglomerate business which is currently venturing into the manufacturing industry. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Finance Controller who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Managing credit controlling activities within the organization
- Coordinating all audit activities within the organization
- Monitoring and hedging of foreign currency exchange
- Clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Review monthly tax reporting
- Review of bank reconciliation
- Manage organisational cash flow forecasting
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stephanie Hadi on +62 21 2958 8843