Transfer Pricing Officer- Malta
Alter Domus Transfer Pricing is the Transfer Pricing specialised division of the Alter Domus Group. it provides transfer pricing and valuation expertise to multinationals, law firms and accounting firms around the world0 The team is specialised in dealing with complex financial market intra-group transactions. The team's work includes, among others, preparation of compliant transfer pricing documentation (i.e. master file and local file), tranfer pricing policy design, benchmarking analyses, determination of arm's length compensation for intermediary finance activities, fair market valuation studies in line with local tax regulations, group-wide transfer pricing risk assessment, etc.
The Transfer Pricing team is composed of professionals with multiple backgrounds and located across different officers (currently Luxembourg, London, Amsterdam, Madrid and Malta).
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing reports for clients;
- Benchmarking analyses using databases such as Bloomberg, Amadeus, and Thomson Reuters;
- Credit risk/credit rating analyses of borrowers in inter-company financing transactions;
- Data analysis and review;
- Preparation of project proposals;
- Take part in functional analyses with clients;
- Take notes during calls/meetings with clients;
- Maintain and update an internal database of potential and existing projects;
- Project related administration, i.e. KYC procedures, opening of project codes, coordination with Finance for invoicing etc.
- Fluency in English (all the work is done in English);
- Knowledge of other languages is valued (especially Spanish and/or Dutch);
- University degree preferably in economics, finance, business administration/management or accounting;
- Previous experience in any sector is welcome (preferably in consulting, tax/law firm or accounting);
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking;
- Takes ownership of tasks.