Group Finance Manager/Assistant Manager
- Assist in group consolidation and the timely & accurate preparation of monthly, quarterly & yearly consolidated reports
- Assist in reviewing & performing financial analysis on the performance of the Group
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts, budget, forecast & financial reports
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly financial results & ensure compliance with Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, financial reporting standards (MFRS) and other relevant statutory requirements.
- Liaise with subsidiaries within the Group on their respective accounts, statutory audit matters & other matters
- Liaise with external & internal auditors, tax agent, company secretaries, bankers & other relevant authorities.
Apply for Group Finance Manager/Assistant Manager
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly