1 day left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
Our Client in the sector based out of Luton are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to come in and improve their already brilliant team. You would be joining a team of 4 and work in a very fluid way to complete all aspects of the clients finance.
Page Personnel have just registered a new Management Accountant position for a leading Telecommunications business based in Luton. Our client operates across the UK and are a market leader within their field, they are now looking to hire a Finance Manager to join their team.
The successful Management Accountant duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Main point of contact with the auditors
- Submission of all statutory returns
- R & D Tax credits
- Production of monthly management accounts for the Managing Director and the Senior Management and Board meetings.
- Control and Administration of the Safe Intacct accounting system
- EMI Employee Share option scheme
- Freehold/ Leasehold property Asset Management
- Management of Permanent and temporary employee directors
- Investment of cash assets
- Purchase and Sale of Company shares
The Successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Mathematical proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Technological skills
- Ability to work independently
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, with great company benefits.