R2R Global Process Analyst
Apple’s Global Business Solutions (GBS) organization, supports tens of thousands of Apple employees, customers and vendors on just about every topic under the sun. We offer advice and develop innovative solutions to challenging problems that come up all around the world.
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company that is known for its impressive line-up of products, including Mac, iPod, iPhone and iPad. At Apple, you’ll share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with world-class professionals, all with one unified vision – creating innovative products that delight customers. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today!
Apple’s Record to Report (R2R) Global Process Organisation (GPO) team is a centrally managed global organisation that supports Apple’s four shared service centres around the world, including Austin, Cork, Shanghai, and, Singapore.
The R2R GPO team is responsible for defining the vision and strategic roadmap for the R2R organization, including global standardization, optimization of process and systems and developing a governance framework for rock-solid compliance and meaningful reporting.
- Excellent SAP knowledge
- Skilled in process mapping, and analysis of as-is and to-be processes
- SAP FICO knowledge desirable
- Ability to maintain a global perspective and recognise opportunities to align with other GBS regions on similar processes
- Effective teammate and likes to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Mature, responsible, driven and able to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Proven ability to engage and communicate effectively across the organization and with external partners.
- Detailed and meticulous, outstanding attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess a real passion for process improvement with an approach that urges innovation, elimination of non-value added work, and efficiency improvements.
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to influence and implement ideas effectively within the Apple culture.
- Demonstrate technical and analytical abilities with a desire for driving process improvements and system automation.
- Responsible for the implementation of finance projects and ownership of initiatives to deal with the increasing growth & expansion in Apple.
- Collaborate with key business partners to analyse root cause of individual transaction exceptions and provide solutions to upstream processes that will prevent future issues.
- Ability to perform robust business process analysis, recommend and execute solutions.
- Support the implementation of finance and non-finance projects impacting GBS
- Define user requirements to assist the development of scalable compliant business solutions.
- Develop structured approach to maintaining up to date process documentation to support key business transactions including SOX key controls.
- Identify key metrics to measure performance and allow team to be scalable for future growth.
- Complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that any lessons learned are adopted for future project.
Education & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant preferred
- We will also consider candidates with very relevant experience
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.