Chief Financial Officer, International Consulting Associates
We are looking for Chief Financial Officer (CFO), who will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the finance department and financial resources of the organization.
The CFO will work with the Executive Management to grow the company through the use of an effective financial strategy. Using an active and practical approach, the CFO will direct all employees in the finance department to attain the company’s strategic goals.
- Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as technology, marketing and operations as an advisor of finance that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Translate our strategies into measurable KPIs
- Implement operational best practices
- Manage the accounting, investor relations, legal, and tax filing
- Manage funding process
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Risk management
- Proven track record of defined successful financial strategies and leading its execution
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- MS in the related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in senior financial management roles
Degree Title: MBA / MS / Equivalent
Career Level: Department Head
Experience: 5 Years
Apply By Date: Jun 06, 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.