Accounting Assistant Manager (FMCG, Bangkok)
The company has been expanding their business in SEA, you will be controlling the accounting operation of such international subsidiaries.
The Thai company with over 40 years of its history, their products are well-known nationwide.
- Ensure timely and accuracy of the transactions
- Prepare month-end closing for international subsidiaries in SEA
- Review local subsidiary consolidation package
- Prepare consolidation financial statements
- Support financial advisor for Company's IPO process
- Support management report team by provide consolidation data
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Big 4 audit is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in accounting related functions would be advantage
- Able to communicate in English
- Salary and benefits depend on experience.