FP&A Assistant Manager (FMCG, Bangkok)
You will be joining a renowned Thai company with over 40 years of its products in the market, they are expanding their business aggressively and at this very crucial step, they are looking for a FP&A talent to strengthen their team.
The Thai company with over 40 years of its history, their products are well-known nationwide.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Big 4 Audit background is preferred
- 5+ years of experience especially in FP&A related functions
- Good communication skills, can-do attitude, able to present to the board of directors
- Excellent salary package and benefits depend on experience