Pharmaceutical Company - Business Auditor
Mainly focus on pharmaceutical business audit in an excellent organisation, fantastic career platform;
Will co-work with global audit team to conduct audit and investigation activities.
Our client is the renowned pharmaceutical organisations globally. They hold a unique competitive in the range of products they carry. Greater China is one of their focus regions and the organisation has committed a growth strategy for China.
- Conduct on globally business audit activities independently;
- Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of Risk Management, Control and Governance process;
- Conduct compliance incident audit and investigations;
- Responsible for finishing each assigned audit activities on time and with high quality, also give results and subsequent recommendations;
- Travel Rate around 30%
- At least 7 years' work experience in accounting/finance/auditing with a multinational company.
- Experienced, successful track record of independently auditing and investigation activities.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, additional language skills are an advantage.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Global organisation with strong market branding
- Strong & stable team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lilian Fan on +8621 6062 3023.