Statutory Reporting Accountant
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
This role takes responsibility for the preparation of required statutory accounts and provide expert technical accounting guidance. You will also be responsible for implementing new changes, requirements and improvements.
My client is a well established business going through very exciting changes. They are a global leader in their field.
- Produce Statutory accounts counting matters.
- Analyse and interpret financial reports.
- Identify and manage financial risk.
- Work with key stakeholders than new polices and procedures are adhered to
- Be the point of contact for providing guidance on implications of regulatory changes
- Manage and liase with external auditors
- Qualified chartered accountant (ACA Preferred)
- Technical and auditing experience.
- Strong knowledge of applicable reporting standards.