An opportunity has arisen for a Part-Qualified Management Accountant to work in a family office specialising in financial services for a high net worth individual.
HNWI, specialising in financial services and working within a small, family office.
- Purchase Ledger including posting of invoices and expenses.
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation VAT returns.
- Preparation monthly payroll and reports
- Preparation cashflow and management accounts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Any other Ad hoc office admin and IT coordination
Skills- Must have
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent excel skills: If, lookup, pivot table, index/match, complex formular experience
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving with Can do attitude.
- Adaptable & flexible : there will be urgent evening/weekend payment requests in occasional circumstances. Mobile phone needs to be on after work.
Skills - Desirable
IT skills- Macro
Experience - Essential
Make suppliers payments.
Part-qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
Experience - Ideally Have
Use of Xero
Understanding of French
Preparation accounts from scratch to TB level
IT- dealing with server provider.
Family office or small company experience
Looking to pay £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience.