Group Finance Executive
- Experience level
- Part qualified
The client are a global software company, that specialise in software for machinery within the science and research industry. The company has a global presence and is growing rapidly. The role has come about as the workload has picked up, and they are looking for a Group Finance Executive to join the team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate must be able to speak French. The role is based in the West End (Bond Street).
The client have a global presence and are experiencing a large amount of growth at the moment. They specialise in producing software for various pieces of equipment required in the medical industry. The equipment is used in very technical medical procedures such as Stem Cell research, Blood Plasma transfusions and also Gene Therapy procedures. They are looking for a Group Finance Executive to join the team on a permanent basis, and join a team of 2 in the UK.
The successful Group Finance Executive will be:
- Own local ledger for a number of overseas subsidiaries. Includes oversight of local finance personnel and preparation of monthly reporting packs.
- Full preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations, VAT returns, accruals & prepayments, P&L analysis (including variance analysis) etc.
- Responsible for core group processes e.g. Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Assistance in preparing group-level board reports e.g. weekly cash reporting.
- Work with Finance Manager to deliver consolidated management and statutory reporting and group audit.
- Involvement in Salesforce & NetSuite system management, depending on experience.
The successful candidate candidate will:
- MUST be able to speak French
- Have previous experience in a senior finance role (Management Accountant, Financial Accountant etc.)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working on the finance system NetSuite (preferred, not essential)
- Previously exposed to French and Belgian accounting (preferred, not essential)
- Currently studying towards their accounting qualification (ACCA or CIMA)
- £45,000 - £50,000 (can be flexible)
- Additional benefits
- Study Support