For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an experienced oversight officer to join our Corporate Secretariat and Oversight team. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Complete the department’s processes to ensure a smooth operation of our activities on a daily/monthly basis in the context of central administration and regulatory requirements;
- Assist in the administrative and/or corporate secretarial activities that are required from time to time;
- While employed as an Officer you will have the opportunity to attend training to enhance your current skills and learn new ones as well.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Proceeding with the monthly and quarterly checks performed on our delegates;
- Assisting in the yearly due diligence process on these delegates;
- Being involved in the processes review, drafting or implementation for existing or new delegation models.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- You hold an academic degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French or any other language will be considered as an asset);
- You have intermediate knowledge of Luxembourg corporate law;
- You have a good knowledge of financial markets and funds industry;
- You have a high level of IT literacy, specifically in MS Office suite.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You are a team player and able to communicate well in a small team;
- You are independent, pro-active, detail-oriented and goal-driven;
- You are able to meet tight deadlines;
- You demonstrate problem solving, analytical and prioritisation skills;
- You show legal and operational risk awareness and ability to ensure respect of Alter Domus’ policies, protection and values.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.