Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Experience level
- Part qualified
You will be responsible for maintaining all invoices and expenses through the Purchase Ledger with accuracy in a timely manner. You will liaise directly with Operations and Sales as well as external customers to ensure all queries are investigated and resolved. Advise on weekly payment cycles in line with guidelines issued by Group Financial Controller.
A well established organisation who are performing well in their industry sector.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the Purchase Ledger to ensure accuracy and integrity of the information.
- Setting up Supplier accounts in line with group policy, ensuring customer information is up to date
- Code invoices and obtain invoice approval for non inventory invoices
- Processing invoices using three way match ensuring all pricing and tariff information is up to date and accurate for all suppliers
- Resolve outstanding invoice queries in a timely manner
- Ensure supplier reconciliation is completed monthly, and any queries are actively investigated with relevant parties and resolved.
- Reconcile Accounts on a monthly basis, resolving any shipment queries.
- Review open invoices to submit a payment run proposal on a weekly basis in line with weekly cash outflow forecast.
- Review open invoices, aged and debit balances resolving any queries within one month.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly payroll and associated HMRC requirements including P11Ds.
- Check and post all credit card and staff expenses to the system on a monthly basis.
- Having experience working in a business with multi-site/FMCG in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in processing inter-company transactions.
- IT literate including good knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- You are a team player with experience working in a small accounting team, with a hands on approach.
- Good organisational skills.
- A proactive approach.
A competitive salary and benefits package