Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting - Manager
Basic Purpose of Job:
The Centralized Reporting CoE Specialist provides subject matter knowledge in the assigned area of Financial Planning & Analysis, develops a thorough understanding of State Street’s business practices to effectively perform independent, complex reporting or analytics to support the ad-hoc needs of the Centralized Reporting COE and business unit Lead Financial Officer (LFO). Reporting to the Finance CoE Manager, the Specialist will be assigned to the Centralized Reporting COE, working remotely alongside in-market team members in performing a multitude of activities associated with the Centralized Reporting and analytics of the assigned business units (BU).Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
- Completion of high quality deliverables within the
committed timeframe. Deliverables vary by BU focus but typically relate to;
- Month/quarter/year-end closing and forecast
- Annual operational planning process (budget)
- Revenue reviews (direct revenues and allocated revenues)
- Multi-dimensional profitability (business, region, product and client)
- Business volumes trending (e.g. market activity, client activity headcount)
- Variance analysis along with preparation of management presentations describing insights
- New business pipeline/reporting including Constant Currency
- Self-review of reporting & analytics deliverables for first pass accuracy and presenting analytical results, findings as needed
- May be required to participate in or conduct a wide range of accounting and financial analyses on critical and complex issues which may include variance analysis, forecasts, budgeting, revenue drivers and accounting transactions.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on a particular financial management matter
- Participates in or manages function specific projects as needed
- May develop and/or update various financial models to generate analyses
- Collects information and analytical needs from management to determine analysis approach
- Prepares reports and presentations packages. Interprets results for management.
- Provide guidance to less seasoned analysts
- Cater to Adhoc requests and enquiries from management.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.