ENO: Legal Entity Regulatory Reporting #154255
Your field of responsibility
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
You will join our Dublin regulatory reporting team in our offices in Pune. You will have an opportunity to learn from the best, and we will give you the tools you require to grow your career and curriculum.
The team is responsible for ensuring compliance of regulatory obligations (includes Statistical & Prudential reports) and delivery of all pivotal initiatives to ensure Credit Suisse, Ireland is able to meet its specified regulatory obligations and manage its strategic impact globally.
- As an Analyst perform the preparation of regulatory reports and deliver these by interacting with concerned teams and business partners as per the agreed expectation
- Get involved in timely preparation & review of Statistical & Prudential regulatory returns (AnaCredit, CCR etc.)
- Coordinating with cross functional colleagues both locally and across multiple international offices to complete analysis and produce procedure documents e.g. BaseLine, BRDs etc
- Handling project partners ranging from IT, Finance, Ops, Legal and liaise with project teams globally
- Taking part in project working groups with project partners to monitor progress on deliverables, testing and readiness activities before go live and setup review sessions to complete and sign off requirements
- Participating in developing agreed approaches and articulate impact across team’s deliverables
- Recording, tracking and resolving risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies and highlight to project managers on time
- As part of operational improvements, produce user acceptance test requirements, cases and scenarios, with defined success exit criteria to validate that regulatory and business requirements defined in BRDs are met in testing phase of projects
- Seek to ensure appropriate due diligence checks prior to completion of regulatory filings and sign offs
- Adhering to Credit Suisse conduct and ethics culture
Your skills and experience:
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- A CA with 1- 4 years of experience
- Proven regulatory experience with sound accounting knowledge (preferred)
- Results-oriented, hardworking who can deliver on time whilst working under pressure to deliver with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.