Senior Auditor - Finance, AVP / VP #176907
Your field of responsibility
Your responsibilities include:
- Join Internal Auditor as an Auditor and assist in various assignments, such as Audits, Change Assurance Reviews, deep dives, special reviews, Action Verification.
- Demonstrate your leadership by managing and monitoring audits, developing and executing a program of continuous risk monitoring and be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions in our organization
- Opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies and develop your career via our Audit Academy trainings
- Engage in the creation of a dynamic risk assessment tool which uses data to provide a current (and predicted) view of control efficiency across the organization
- Inspire and develop audit staff to help build their career, through mentoring and on the job coaching (for VPs and above).
Your future colleagues
At Credit Suisse, we are part of proud Internal Audit team which is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and positive relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
We are a globally distributed team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Pune. Our risk-aligned model offers strong development paths which allow the teams to focus on specific areas of interest, be coached by subject matter-experts and cultivate dialogue with key influencers in that field.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below:
- Qualified accountant with keen interest in Financial Services
- Having gathered at least 7+ years years of work experience relating to audit /risk management / accountancy in the Financial Services industry (Big 4 or Internal Audit with a Global Bank required)
- Proficient in CFO function processes, risks and controls (i.e. SOX 404) and an eye for detail in identifying potential risks areas while performing an overview of multiple finance functions to highlight the same to the management pro-actively
- Outstanding analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of accounting, financial reporting and regulatory topics sets you apart
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and can present in a simple and concise way
- Strong interpersonal ability, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines on multiple assignments while under pressure
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.