Your field of responsibility
In Credit Suisse Legal Entity Finance you will be responsible for custody of local books and records according to Local GAAP/US GAAP of Credit Suisse (Poland) Sp. z o.o. established in July 2007, CS Poland is already Credit Suisse's one of the largest offices in the EMEA region, therefore the financial accounting position offers candidates an outstanding opportunity to develop skills and experience not only within the area of local regulations, but also the global ones.
Your future colleagues
The role is within our Legal Entity Finance Team who assures that local and group accounting rules are obeyed and ensures full compliance with the regulatory requirements. Become part of an inspiring team with many highly skilled specialists in financial field and get the opportunity to work in an agile oriented international environment closely together with dedicated Business and IT professionals. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or similar.
- Proven Accounting experience or similar.
- Familiarity with the tight reporting deadlines and demonstrate ability to learn.
- Profound time management skills, ability to prioritize, and manage work under pressure.
- Strong MS Office skills (especially practical Excel knowledge).
- SUN system, PeopleSoft or MyShop knowledge would be an additional asset.
- Demonstrate positive approach towards problem solving and managing urgent inquiries. Proficiency in English and a professional communication enable you to build strong relations and collaborate with your diverse partners.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.