Senior Occupancy Controller #175991
The FP&A Financial Analyst role is located within Occupancy Finance team and will support in all FP&A activities, helping to ensure that reported expenses are accurately interpreted and forecasts & budgets are clearly developed and presented.
In this role you will:
- Support FP&A lead in global processes for Financial Planning, Budgeting and monthly Forecasting
- Support regional controllers with the use of standard reports and analyzes
- Act as trusted adviser for ad-hoc requests concerning Occupancy
- Actively engage to find opportunities to develop technology, analytics and automation in connection with BAU work
- Have an oversight over data structure and logic in internal databases
- Support automation of standard reports and processes within Occupancy Finance team
- Supporting reporting and analyzes requests for senior management
We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance or related studies, a recognized qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) will be an advantage
- Approximately 3-5 years of previous working experience (preferably with FP&A analysis background)
- You are a dedicated problem solver with analytical skills and ability to tackle non-standard problems and think out of the box
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proficient in visualizing and communicating complex data and messages in clear understandable and actionable form.
- Expert knowledge of Excel and at minimum basic knowledge of SQL (VBA will be an asset)
- You have proven experience with reporting packages, visualization tools, data architecture and data management concepts (e.g. Tableau/Alteryx/Business Objects)
- Very good command of written and spoken English (additional language as an asset)
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.