Expense Controller #175289
Join us as an Expense Controller to handle and run expense controlling processes including cost development tracking vs budget, financial forecasts, prepare comprehensive reports and conduct deep dive analysis on the identification of variances. You closely cooperate with international business areas to provide relevant, timely and accurate analysis to enable and support decision-making about business and cost performance. Furthermore, you have regular interaction with financial controllers and specialists in order to understand business, changes and to support processes in scope.Your future colleagues
Our team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We perform mainly end to end processes with full ownership and responsibility. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- At least 3 years of professional experience within finance, controlling areas
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Proven understanding of data analysis
- Very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint; VBA is an asset
- Flair for data, numbers and figures with attention to detail
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize effectively
- Understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and dedication to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.