Operational Risk Controller,Vice President #173493
Your field of responsibility
Chance to Lead the MARCS Support Function within Group Finance Ops Risk & Control (ORC). This is a senior VP role, with oversight over the MARCS Support Function, which interfaces into MARCS IT as well as all MARCS users around the bank, including the Control Program Leads.
- The role is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the MARCS application. Primary responsibility is to oversee Operational, Administrative and Technical support to MARCS business users.
- Expected to bridge both sides of the table, and ensure proposed solutions to the platform meets and exceeds the requirements set by the various partners.
- Input and oversight of the MARCS Support function is essential, with over 10,000 users firm-wide, with numerous Run-the-Bank activities that make up the client experience.
- The role includes idea building, software business requirement definition, and partnership with a vendor and in-house MARCS IT, implementation, testing oversight and adoption.
- This is a leadership role that requires strong organization and communication skills.
- The team is the glue that holds MARCS together; yours is the job of elucidating, educating, and developing healthy and long-lasting relationships within Credit Suisse.
- Programs support on MARCS include Sarbanes Oxley, BCBS 239, CAF, IHC, and more. The role partnership with all the leads of major Control Programs around the bank.
Your future colleagues
You join the Group Finance Operational Risk Control team. We are dedicated second line of Defense, working independently as well as collaboratively to embed a strong Risk Culture across the firm. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below:
- 10+ years of BA/PM experience or atleast interaction on Projects
- Strong IT background with key elements of Project Lifecycle – BRDs, SoWs, Build Partnership, Testing/Test Cases, Implement/Adopt, Triage and Post-Release Support
- Be able to manage senior/ challenging senior business partners
- Proficient in MARCS, CATI (prior experience as BAO/ITAO) (ideal)
- Highly organized with experience in managing teams, international partnerships
- Ability to judge priority and sequencing on equally fast paced and sometimes conflicting deliverables
- Understanding the cross linkages of various frameworks and how they all link back and accentuate the risk and control environment of the Group Finance function
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit
our website via the “Apply” button below.