Tech Coord, Prvt Equity Acctng
Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) responsible for overseeing and coordinating day to day tasks for a Fund Accounting group within the Private Equity team.
- Ensures that team/divisions goals for accuracy and timeliness are maintained.
- Ensures that core procedures and client-specific procedures are followed on a daily and monthly basis
- Identifies trends, concerns and root causes of departmental issues and errors
- Serves as a resource to clients, partners, and team members for clarity, understanding, and information regarding the relationships handled by the team
- Develops process improvements or creating projects that benefit division/department initiatives
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact.
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees.
- May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role).
- More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas.
- Delivers a work product that requires less revision.
A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is preferred. Related Industry qualification (e.g. ACCA) is preferred Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required. Highly flexible and adaptable to change. Technical skills / systems knowledge (e.g. Peoplesoft) is required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.