Payroll Part Time
A fantastic opportunity for a permanent, part time payroll position based in Bredbury. Working Monday to Wednesday roughly 24 hours with a little flexibility on hours but not days.
Working for a well established, market leading and highly successful organisation. Based in a friendly and down to earth team.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of wages and salaries.
- To ensure the accurate recording of all wages, salaries and HR information.
- To process new starts.
- To gather appropriate data from the time recording system and review for accuracy.
- To resolve all payroll queries as and when they arise.
- To ensure the accurate recording on pension information and timely submission of returns and payments
- To ensure all statutory deductions are made in accordance with current legislation.
- To records sickness, lates, absenteeism.
- To oversee the Time and Attendance system
- Assisting with queries.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a payroll position - Essential
- Be able to work in a standalone payroll position - Desirable
- Have excellent communications skills with a strong attention to detail - Essential
- Be up to date on all UK payroll legislation - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £26,000 (full time equivalent) + Parking + Pension