We are a leading international provider of specialist fund administration services to private equity and real estate funds based in Europe and Asia. Our clients include both well known international fund management groups and medium sized fund managers. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service. We are not a volume player - we tailor our services to each individual client and seek to add value with our deep understanding of their businesses.
Compliance Assistant (PE Fund Coordinator):
- We offer full training and support in private equity compliance, the chance to develop your skills and good prospects
- 5 day work week, examination and study leave, performance bonus, and a stable and happy working environment with a young and energetic team
- We are looking for motivated candidate to join our take-on team with key responsibility to support compliance requirements such as KYC/AML, FATCA and CRS in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements
Duties and responsibilities:
- Analysis and documentation of various legal structures using structure charts and source documents. Require to update our records in a timely manner
- Liaison with external parties to follow up for outstanding information
- Ensure our permanent files are adequately maintained for new and existing clients. Keep tracks of each documents and update our records in a timely manner
- This role would suit someone seeking broader experience and development in a lively client facing business who wishes to learn about compliance
Technical knowledge / skills required:
- Degree level education required. Degree in a legal, finance (e.g. banking, economics, finance, accounting) related subject preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Mandarin language capability required
- Strong motivation to succeed and self-organizational skill is a must
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience, including the ability to produce neatly presented work
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.