Lead Analyst Costing and Projects
An exciting opportunity exists for a costing expert to join a growing business bank in South Africa. One of the prime functions of the role is to ensure that the activity-based cost models are up to date and accurate across all dimensions, including transactions, products and distribution channels, and trusted by the business to drive decision making.
- People and operational management for the Lead Analyst team
- Updated cost model and business acceptance
- Modelling related responsibilities
- Strategic and tactical insights
- Budgeting and forecasting
- A post graduate degree in Accounting / Financial Management / Mathematical Sciences, or CA(SA) / CIMA
- 3 - 5 years' experience with activity-based cost models & Forecasting and budgeting within a Business Banking space
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles
Apply for Lead Analyst Costing and Projects
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly