Fund Accountant (Graduate level onwards)
Langham Hall is a leading multi-national fund administrator founded in U.K. with offices in Europe, the U.S. and Asia.
Our clients include both well known international fund management groups and medium sized fund managers. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service. We are not a volume player - we tailor our services to each individual client and seek to add value with our deep understanding of their businesses.
Training and Qualification Support:
- We offer full training and support in private equity and real estate funds, the chance to develop your skills, as well as a stable and reliable working environment
- We offer examination support (such as paid exam leave and practical experience mentoring) to part-qualified accountants completing their professional qualification
We provide ongoing internal and external training support for application and understanding the impact of latest accounting standards and exposure drafts applicable to clients
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and U.S. GAAP and quarterly investor reporting with financial performance calculations such as multiples and IRR
- Liaison with the client’s working team members in both Mandarin and English
- Maintenance of the full sets of accounts for the fund structure using our Private Equity implementation financial accounting system
- Provide ongoing compliance support for clients including AML/KYC, FATCA and Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
- Supporting the technical calculation of capital call / distribution and preparation of correspondence in accordance with the legal documents of the fund
- Supporting the client during the year-end audit, including the preparation of audit schedules
Technical knowledge / skills required:
- Accounting graduates with a strong academic track and a suitable accounting focused degree
- 1-2 years accounting experience is helpful but not essential
- Audit experience or background is welcome
- Non-accounting graduates with a view to pursue professional accounting qualification will also be considered
- Intention to make a career as an accountant and pursue a professional accounting qualification
- A positive attitude, a sense of satisfaction from doing your best and self-discipline are all essential
- Excellent written and spoken Mandarin and English communication skills
- Experience in using accounting packages for bookkeeping and report production (desirable, not essential)
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience, including the ability to produce neatly presented work
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.
Apply for Fund Accountant (Graduate level onwards)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly