Regional Internal Auditor, Associate
We are looking for a Regional Internal Auditor to assist in the establishment, development and evaluation of a company's internal controls mainly on the business operations.
Our client is a management consulting firm established here in Asia with offices across the globe, providing an efficient and seamless platform for overseas business development and expansion.
* Assist the Group Internal Auditor to assess the Group's risk and develop annual audit plan, work schedule
* Conduct operational audit assignments for the Group's entities in accordance with the designated audit plan
* Identify control weaknesses, formulate recommendations for improvement and prepare internal audit report with detailed findings and practical recommendations to strengthen the overall control of the Group
* Maintain good working relationships within the Group and with external stakeholders
* Ad hoc project and duties
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant disciplines
* Minimum of one year of experience in internal audit field gained from sizeable company or accounting firm
* Presentable, discipline and independent
* Based in Singapore, occasionally travel to APAC
This opportunity is based here in Singapore with the opportunity to travel across APAC when the travel restrictions are lifted.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Seow on +65 6541 9918.