Finance & Systems Analyst
Fantastic opportunity for a Finance & Systems Analyst to join a market leader in the Medical Devices Industry.
My client is an internationally renowned organisation in the Medical Devices industry. Through 2020 their business experienced record-breaking levels of success, and they are now building on this to expand their market share throughout APAC.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be primarily responsible for data analysis, process improvements with the ERP, and providing support through business partnering to all departments across the business.
Your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Produce high quality Management Information to aid in the understanding of business performance through reporting & data analysis
- Provide regular analysis and commentary comparing actual performance against budgets & forecasts
- Develop, enhance, and extend management reporting systems
- Implement business system improvements through stakeholder engagement
- Manage and lead automation projects and system improvements
- Assess how to best utilise data including Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence to add value
- Support and ensure the Business Planning processes work effectively across the company
- Assist Commercial leaders to understand the budgeting & forecasting process and communicate timetables/reviews
- Provide Decision Support to departments across the company
You will be highly IT-literate with exposure to a range of ERP systems, as well as being an advanced user of MS Excel and Power BI. You will have at least 5 years' experience in Financial Analysis, and be CA/CPA qualified. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work between a large number of stakeholders.
- Career growth trajectory
- Heavy involvement in strategic decision making
- On-site parking
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Angus Harding on +61 3 8562 5425