Accountant & Tax Executive
This position will be based in Jakarta and direct report to Manager. This position will also be under contract for 12 months.
Our client is a Multinational company with strong presence in Indonesia.
- Maintain master data: General Ledger, Vendor, Creditor, Inventory, Assets.
- Supervise overall General Accounting.
- Prepare Accounts Receivable Aging & calculate Bad Debt Reserves.
- Month-end adjustments, closing activities, and maintain adequacy of supporting documents.
- Involve in analyzing performance to forecast activities
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax filings site and others.
- Preparing cash flow arrangements to site office to ensure sufficient funds are provided.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Perform other accounting / finance related duties or tasks as assigned from time to time
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance is a must.
- At least 7-8 years of working experience in similar roles in a commercial company
- Professional qualification (e.g. CPA) is preferred
- Knowledge in ERP system: SAP or Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of IFRS, Accounting principles, tax and regualtions requirements
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization.
- Opportunity to work in an MNC company with a great reputation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Keely Malinda on +62 21 2958 8874.