This Senior Bookkeeper role is to be working within Kings Langley for a developing Building and Construction firm with a great order book in need of a strong accountant with prior SME bookkeeping experience ideally having reported into a larger group.
This Building and construction firm are part of a larger group and have established locally in Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire as offering great services. The experienced Management team and owners are keen to have an experienced senior Bookkeeper who can take the financial reins and ensure great accuracy in the work they produce and submit
- Double entry bookkeeping up to trial balance
- Processing journals, accruals and prepayments
- Reconciliations of bank and supplier statements
- Management Accounts
- CIS Returns
- Invoice processing and management
- Reporting and analysing Debt and Cash flow
The successful Senior Bookkeeper must have at least 5 years Bookkeeping/ Accounting experience along with the following experience and characteristics;
- You will need a high level of attention to detail
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel.
- Prior experience in the Building and construction industry is preferred but not essential if you can show transferable knowledge form another sector or CIS.
- Be a team player happy mucking in and supporting the wider business
- A good communicator
Competitive package and opportunity to be apart of a larger group offering progression prospects or strong stability and longevity in this Kings Langley based firm