International Management Accountant
International Management Accountant Permanent position working within a dynamic and forward thinking company who have outperformed the market over the last few years and are in need of a commercially astute Accountant who has progressed well to date and looking to continue doing so in a role such as this
The Exciting and growing company are based in the Watford area and operate within the lucrative FMCG area where they have taken market share and developed a new division in line with product advancements. Supplying a large number of global brands they are an agile company looking for a International Management Accountant with fresh ideas keen to make their mark on the business and fast track their Careers to the next level
International Management Accountant duties and responsibilities;
- Delivery of the monthly close as well as year-end to tight deadlines.
- Business partnering with both internal and external parties and ensure good business-like relationships are maintained, including auditors. UK and India Predominantly
- Production of timely management reporting packs with P&L analysis, comparison of forecasts/budgets with actuals and analysis of variances
- Preparation and posting of journals to close month end to deadlines.
- Assist with month-end and year-end close process and management reporting packs
- Support in the interim audit and financial audit and in the preparation of external statutory financial reporting
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliation on a monthly basis, particular attention to key accounts with high volume of statutory importance e.g. - payroll accounts. Ensuring items are resolved timely and escalated appropriately as required
- Review and prepare payroll journals processed by outsourced company
- Payment runs and ad hoc payments
- All relevant returns including VAT and Government Surveys
- Fixed Asset register management and reporting
- Maintenance and reporting of IC accounts
- Challenge existing practices, suggest improvement where necessary and implement
- Ad hoc projects
The Successful International Management Accountant will have a mix of the following expertise and skill set to thrive and progress in this permanent office based role in Watford
- Have a background in finance with at least 5 years progressing through the ranks and 2+ years month end focused roles including accounting and analysis
- Be Strong on Excel and ideally have used SAP or a similar accounting system.
- Comfortable presenting to internal and stakeholders
- Keen to add commercial value to the FMCG division through new ideas.
- A great communicator and strong team player happy to operate across global markets with a key focus on India
- Hindi language capability is a large bonus
Progression prospects along with study support for this Watford office based FMCG role that comes with a competitive all round package and rewarding company culture