Assistant Business Analyst
The Assistant Business Analyst will be responsible for investigating key analysis within this Bury St. Edmunds FMCG to inform key business decisions. Working with and supporting senior stakeholders in the business the Assistant Business Analyst will inform the budget and forecasting process as well as finding key efficiencies to be made within the department.
An established FMCG in Bury St. Edmunds with a national presence as well who are well known for developing and promoting from within. With this in mind the Assistant Business Analyst will be joining an ambitious and proactive team with the opportunity to grow and develop within the team and the business at large.
The Assistant Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Support key internal stakeholders with the manipulation of data and finding of areas to make more efficient
- Investigate and identify anomalies within the data and propose solutions to correct
- Understand the budget and forecasting process and be able to provide variance analysis and actuals vs budget
- Complete detailed commercial overhead analysis and review
- Work closely with the operational side of the business with the costing process
- Support Business Partners with completion of budget/forecast process
- Complete Capex submissions for initial review, collating data and completing all calculations
The successful candidate for the Assistant Business Analyst will be:
- Ideally be studying AAT but this is not a necessity
- Confident user of Excel, happy with analysing large data sets and providing subsequent commentary
- Strong communicating ability as you will be working with a large number of stakeholders across the business
- A passion of analysis and 'crunching the numbers'
- Previous experience within a similar role/FMCG experience would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the opportunity will be joining a Bury St. Edmunds business who will afford the candidate every opportunity to develop and progress within the business. The role also provides a competitive salary and benefits package!