Record to Report Accountant
General Ledger Accountant is responsible for delivery of consistent, streamlined, global Record to Report processes. The role will focus on operational excellence and high levels of customer service with an additional focus on continuous improvement.
International listed business.
- Operation of standard process, systems and control that complies with regulatory and statutory requirements in all relevant jurisdictions
- Ensures the integrity of financial data
- Particular focus on analysis, review and control of balance sheet reconciliation and journals, banking, fixed assets, intercompany, VAT and intrastats and various management and financial reporting requirements
- Enables the increase of FSSC effectiveness and efficiency through continuous improvement
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstance
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objective
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions
- Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- 5+ years of experience in R2R processes in a multi currency, PLC/Global business
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Relevant operational R2R experience in a PLC/global business including balance sheet reconciliation and journals, banking, fixed assets, intercompany, VAT and intrastats and various management and financial reporting requirements
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of SAP or other ERP.
Competitive salary and benefits.