3 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
To provide financial information to management in the form of reports or financial statements.
Operating worldwide on a 24/7 basis, their philosophy is to provide a global service with a focus on supplying top quality, fast and efficient customer service.
- Prepare (and approve when required) accounting entries in the general ledger
- Support the preparation budgets and forecast for the region.
- Provide financial information to management in the form of reports or financial statements.
- Support the month and year end financial account closures and related reporting.
- Reconcile general ledger balances to lead schedules and other supporting documents.
- Conduct detailed analysis over account balances and investigate discrepancies to budget / forecast
- Develop a strong working relationship within the Finance team and key business stakeholders.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Excel
- AAT level 3 and above
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
- Up to date with accounting standards and best practices.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Additional benefits