Senior Finance Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst, 12 month contract, up to £75,000 per annum
Global company, stable and growing presence in the UK.
- Identify and work with the finance team to develop opportunities for improvements within current processes, and challenge the status quo; improve and transform business processes, providing more efficient ways of working by automating of transactional / manual processes
- Development of Power BI reporting and analysis, becoming the 'go to' person for training and queries.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Contribute to the preparation and ownership of management information, management reporting, flash reports, cashflow, forecasts, dashboards & KPIs. Adhoc reporting, modelling, forecasting and analytics
- Support the business in developing the management information and analysis around the P&L to a far greater depth than current to create a robust platform for informed decision making.
- Act as a bridge between Finance Business Partnering team and supporting functions
- Ideally a qualified accountant
- Experience and demonstrable success using a Business Intelligence tool
- Advanced Excel (SQL)
- Strong data analytics
- Experience in modelling and forecasting
Excellent opportunity to join a growing and successful company and team. This is a real opportunity to create your own role in the future, with the potential for international travel/secondments.