This growing Consultancy in Peterborough are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their expanding team of professionals and contribute to their continued growth as a business. Within this role the Payroll Specialist will be supporting a strong portfolio of payrolls and have an active role in building strong relationships, both internally and externally.
This Peterborough based Consultancy are currently going from strength to strength building on both their local presence as well as their national one. An ambitious and driven business with a similar team to match the role will be perfectly suited to a candidate who is passionate about Payroll and eager to develop their career.
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for:
- Manage the end-to-end payroll process and auto enrolment compliance for a portfolio of clients.
- Develop relationships with your clients
- Communicate with both internal and external stakeholders including HMRC and other third-party providers.
- Support the development of junior team members to further your career
- Calculating statutory payments/ attachment of earnings/ pension deductions
- Submitting FPS/EPS data to HMRC
- Auto Enrolment management on behalf of clients, assessing eligibility and processing reports for upload to pension sites.
- Preparing BACS payment for salaries and HMRC liabilities
The successful candidate for the Payroll Specialist will be:
- Ideally have a proven track record within Payroll
- Strong ability of Excel and strong systems experience
- Be comfortable working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Studying for a payroll qualification would be a bonus
The successful candidate for the Payroll Specialist role will be joining an established but also growing Peterborough based Consultancy with the opportunity to work with a really energetic team whilst earning a competitive salary and benefits package.