Out client based in central Reading is looking for recruit 2 AP Advisors to join them on a 4 - 6 month temporary assignment, this role is to start immediately. You will be working from home initially then moving office working from September.
The Accounts Payable Advisor will be responsible for the timely processing and payment of invoices and other AP payment requests in the Workday ERP.
Duties will include:
- Manually processing invoices from receipt to payment
- Investigating and managing invoice discrepancies through to resolution
- Responsible for raising and executing daily, weekly and ad hoc supplier payment runs
- Responsible for escalation of payment issues internally where required
- Maintenance of Supplier Bank details
- Adhere to compliance with external regulatory and other reporting (where applicable)
- Follow Standing Operating Procedures (SOP's) and internal controls
- Own and maintain Standing Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Responsible for delivering against set targets that contribute to the wider Service Level Agreements
- Provide excellent customer service for query resolution
For success in this role, you will require the following:
- A minimum of 12 months experience working within a complex and challenging Accounts Payable/Finance function
- An awareness of principles, practices, regulations and procedures relating to Accounts Payable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to contribute positively to the overall direction of the Accounts Payable function
- Experience of working within payments including experience of dealing with BACs, CHAPs, international payments and foreign currency transactions
- Familiarity with Finance IT and Payment systems (Preferred Workday experience - but not essential)
4 - 6 months full time work at competitive rates of pay.