Junior Business Management Support Analyst
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Assist with the reporting, tracking and data management of Finance division headcount and contingent staff
- Work directly with Office of COO teams to identify process improvement opportunities and ensure that the Business Management - CAO Support Team’s activities cater to clients’ evolving business needs, in line with Finance goals and firm-wide standards
- Provide value-add analytics on client queries to support strategic decision making
- Bachelor's degree in business-related discipline and min 1 year of relevant work experience (within a COO, reporting or business management function is an advantage)
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Sound numeric and analytical skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail, good organization and time management skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environments quickly and effectively
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (VBA knowledge is an advantage)
The Budapest Centralized Management department, within Finance, is responsible for providing valuable insight to Senior Management to support their strategic decision making. The Business Management - CAO Support Team works closely with various Office of the COO functions and key business partners across the Finance division to cover Business Management, Workforce Management, Strategic Initiatives, Management Reporting and Process Centralization / Improvement.
About Morgan Stanley:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.