Fund Accounting -Senior Associate
- Basket creation & UCF Dissemination post Pricing & NAV
- Corporate Action processing on Model ETF Portfolio for Optimized & Replicated ETFs using Bloomberg and watchlist data from Index providers
- Handling AP Inquiries with respect Basket & Settlement related issues.
- Pre-matching and fails management of underlying Basket trades, maintaining Collaterals as per client agreement for ETF shares
- Calculation & processing of Variable, Slippage & OMP Fees, along with periodic tie-outs.
- Experience in Trades settlement, Corporate action or Fund Accounting preferred.
- Knowledge of ETF products & Basket creations.
- Flexible to work in night shift.
- Good in verbal & written communication skills and excel skills.
- Analytical skills to resolve issues.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.