Client Delivery Operations Specialist - Senior Associate
Who we are looking for:
This is a fund administration role. End to end understanding and experience of fund administration, pricing and the industry is essential. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all deliverable are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards. Act as a subject matter expert, assisting with defining and implementing company initiatives and best practices. Be responsible for query management and responses to clients, third parties and internal State Street groups. The candidate will mainly liaise with State Street colleagues in the UK and across other global locations.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder record keeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Client Delivery Operations Specialist (Senior Associate) you will:
- Oversee NAV analysis process, challenging price movements and ensuring that all out of tolerances have been validated
- Exhibits highly detailed understanding and execution of all oversight tasks and functions and also the effects of daily processing on the underlying funds
- Ensure successful delivery of daily prices/NAV’s
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of team checklists and QC as required
- Ensures quality delivery of all other reporting (internal and external)
- Proactively share new ideas to support process improvements and changes to team processes
- Actively participate in your own self-development buy suggesting courses and job
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- End to end understanding and experience of fund administration, pricing and the industry is essential
- Completion and review of all pricing and client deliverable
- Demonstrate full understanding of pricing specific regulations
- IAQ qualified or studying towards
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Business degree from University or equivalent/relevant market experience
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.