Assistant Manager - Fund Accounting & Administration
Undertake the following, with a goal of 100% accuracy, timeliness and completeness:
- Calculate and validate a daily and/or weekly and/or monthly Net Asset Value (NAV) for your assigned funds
- Assist and train others in your team with their NAV calculation and problem resolution
- Design and implement operational efficiencies
- Reconcile cash daily (no unresolved discrepancies)
- Reconcile portfolio positions daily (including equities, bonds, swaps, options, foreign exchange, futures and other evolving derivative instruments)
- Accrue income and expenses daily
- Analyze and validate traders' profit and loss statement daily
- Analyze and validate position market values daily
- Post accounting entries to the general ledger daily
- Review and validate the partner/shareholder allocation calculations, including management and incentive fee calculations
- Research and resolve differences between accounting and trade entry systems daily
- Lead/assist with month-end close process
- Lead/assist with enquiries related to the annual audit
- Lead/assist with preparing other ad hoc financial reports as required
- Review and understand the fund's offering memorandum and verify that the offering memorandum agrees to fund set up and ensure that ongoing operations adhere to offering memorandum details.
Settlements work experience, ETF settlements preferred
- Collateral, slippage calculations on T+1 orders
- Trade settlements on SD
- Trade Cancel and rebook
- Ensuring effective reviews in place to meet 100% accuracy.
- Problem solving skills and team player.
- Flexible to work in shifts (night shift)
- People management
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.