Associate - Credit Debt Collection with Czech/Slovak
- Be responsible for performing debt collection activities for Shell operating units under Finance Operations Krakow scope
- Be responsible for ensuring that customer debts are collected in line with contracted payment terms and in accordance with Downstream Credit Manual
- Adhere to the escalation process in carrying out the debt collection activities
- Be responsible for managing release of credit blocked orders
- Maintain and foster good working relationships with Sales, the business and with relevant FO business partners.
- Perform dispute initiation and monitoring of resolution in accordance with the defined SLA
- Handle customer queries as well as that of the Customer Service Center
- Coordinate with Sales and the business account reviews on assigned portfolios
- Investigate payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data.
- Negotiate and recommend refinancing of overdue debts
- Have good communication skills and maximize this to deliver above average performance in debt collections
- Czech or Slovak language min. C1
- Ideally you’ll have degree in Accounting or any related Finance/Business course
- 1-2 years relevant work experience would be an asset
- You’ll need excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to be a team player
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.