Fixed Asset Analyst
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a Global Energy Company?
Would you like to develop world-class finance skills?
Join our Global Finance Organization
Our Global Finance Services Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
As a Fixed Asset Analyst, you will provide support to the Global Fixed Asset Lead based in Kuala Lumpur. This will include fixed asset processing, reporting, fixed asset counts & compliance and auditAs a Fixed Asset Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- To support and facilitate compliance to Group policy on Asset tag and Count by working with various stakeholder such as Controllers, FP&A, Ops Support, Material groups in ensuring asset tag and count is completed on timely basis
- Responsible to maintain effective and up to date various tracker tools used in ensuring not only asset tag and count is completed on time but to also allow early detection of potential issues/non-compliance so that it can be addressed on timely basis
- Prepare and communicate periodic report on status and healthiness of asset count and tag activities to various stakeholders.
- Ensure timely follow up and closure of open items pertaining to asset tag and count activities
- Responsible to maintain and update relevant training materials pertaining to asset tag and count activities and provide training to end users as required.
- Providing support for Internal/external audit and tax requests
- Participate in various process improvement initiatives as identified necessary for the scope of work assigned.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
- Have 3+ years experience in Fixed Asset or Inventory in MNC (Multinational Corporation).
- Have proven key track records and knowledge of accounting principles
- Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills along with interpersonal skill
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have experience in SAP & Oracle
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.