4 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
I am looking for an accounts assistant based in the Derby area to work for a fantastic company on a temporary contract that could become permanent if all goes well.
My client are based in Derby and are looking for an Accounts Assistant who will report directly into the financial accountant.
They are a manufacturing business and have had a great year, despite the pandemic. With the business starting in the 1950's they are well established within their industry and have a great reputation.
Accounts Receivable: Effectively chase customers to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices, deal with customer queries.
- Raising Credit Notes.
- Open communication between internal departments including CS and SBU.
- Allocate funds received correctly and in timely manner.
- Maintain the assigned portfolio of accounts by effective housekeeping.
- In accordance with agreed credit terms monitor and identify customers that have outstanding debt.
- As necessary produce and issue statements in order to bring the matter to the customer's attention.
- Prepare reports on debt management
- Processing supplier invoices, accurately under 3-way and 2-way match.
- Investigate with the business on queries that prevent matching for invoice processing.
- Process ad hoc daily manual payments in cost effective, timely and accurate manner.
- Process business staff expenses
- Assist with resolution of any bank reconciliation items.
- Administrative support for supplier set up and due diligence.
Other Ad-hoc projects and work as required.
- AP/AR experience
- AAT qualified (or currently studying)
- Available asap
- Driven (as there is a chance this role will become permanent)
This is a fantastic 3 month temporary role that has the chance to become permanent or be extended.
The company offer a competitive salary and great flexible working.
Working hours are 7.5 hours per day - if you want to finish early on a Friday you just need to make your time back in the week.
In addition to this there is also work from home flexibility.