Business Integrity Assistant - Reconciliations
5 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
To ensure that reconciliations are performed daily or as required by client to meet SLAs. To ensure that any breaks are investigated and escalated timely. To ensure the integrity of the reports produced prior to delivery to client.
Professional services business.
- Daily bank reconciliations across multiple accounts
- Daily download of bank statements and updating the daily report
- Settle transactions within FIA
- Provide monthly bank reconciliation data to clients
- Prepare CAS reconciliations timely
- Complete audit confirmations for review
- Prepare quarterly CAS reconciliations
- Helios and SSRS Report reviews and reconciliation
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Private equity knowledge
- Good understanding of fund structures and how funds interact
- Good understanding of FIA and other database systems.
- Proficient user of MS Excel and other MS products (confident with handling large datasets, Pivot tables, sumifs, and VLOOKUP's)
- Degree or equivalent
Competitive salary, City centre based with great transport links and opportunity to work with a reputable company.