Assistant Manager Finance
This position will be responsible for the preparation and compilation of accurate financials.
This role is wide in scope and includes financial reporting (statutory accounts, management accounts, budgets and forecasts), IFRS and Local Tax compliance with all government bodies.
The candidate will also be supporting in analysing and monitoring the performance and trends of the operating various business units.
The job holder will also interact extensively with the Director Finance.
- Qualification: Active ACCA Affiliate
- Experience: 1-2 years experience in audit firm or in the industry
- Other requirements:
- - Strong communication skills
- - Ability to work in a team
- - Analytical mind
- - Fast paced, Great with excel
- - Strong secondary education/ Schooling will matter when it comes down to communication skills so preferably somebody who has been to a tier 1 secondary school
Note: Please mention "ACCA - Assistant Manager Finance" on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for further process.
Apply for Assistant Manager Finance
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly