French speaking Management Accountant (PQ or Finalist)
This role, French speaking Management Accountant (PQ or Finalist), is an excellent assignment working for a Technology company.
The role will be a temporary to permanent position, managing their full accounts for French and Belgium!
Our client are looking for a candidate to start ASAP with interviews being held in the next few days.
Our client are a technology software who have a number of clients based in France, Germany and Belgium.
This role will have full ownership of the French accounts meaning our client are specifically looking for a french speaker.
Temporary to permanent - this means the role will begin on a 3 month temporary assignment with the potential to become permanent thereafter.
This role, French speaking Management Accountant (PQ or Finalist), involves
- Full Management Accounts - end to end for the French accounts
- Speaking in French on a day to day basis with suppliers
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Reporting directly into the Finance Director
- Transactional duties will also be required - payroll processing and invoice processing
- Working with 14 different sites
- Netsuite - the company are transitioning onto Netsuite
- Accountancy focused
- Based in the City of London near to Bond Street
- Start ASAP
- Interviews in the next few days and start next week
- Candidates must be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice
The candidate we are looking for, French speaking Management Accountant (PQ or Finalist), ;
1. Must be fluent french
2. Be an experienced management accountant - PQ or Finalist
2. Must be immediately available
This is an excellent role working for a Part Qualified or Finalist Management Accountant to work for a global tech company.