An Accounts Assistant role within a well-established business based in Oxford. Focusing on the sales/purchase ledgers, this role comes with a large amount of independent working.
This client operates within the motor trade industry, and enjoys an excellent local reputation.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Sales Ledger
- Daily Banking
- Chase up cash debts
- Process/check Payment requests
- Process Purchase Invoices
- General processing of Purchase Invoices
- Payment reviews
- Reconcile Supplier Statement
- Dealing with Accounts Queries Customers & Suppliers
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working within an Accounts Assistant role (covering both Purchase Ledger + Sales ledger) ESSENTIAL
- Be able to work independently, whilst senior members of finance team are off-site ESSENTIAL
- Have prior experience of working within Motor Trade industry DESIRABLE
- Have prior experience of working with CDK Drive software DESIRABLE
- Feel confident with challenging processes + asking questions
This Accounts Assistant role offers the successful candidate the option for an immediate start. They will be given control over their own workload, and have the ability to work independently. This position comes with a number of employee benefits, including an annual bonus scheme.