Accounts Payable Specialist
An Accounts Payable Specialist role for a well-known client based in Bicester.
This client has undergone a period of rapid growth over recent years, and is now looking to increase the size of their Finance function. They have a fantastic local reputation, and are well known for developing their staff into more senior level roles.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Control of entire Purchase Ledger function
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Monthly Staff Expenses
- Cash + Receipt Reconciliation
- Enhancing existing AP procedures
- Liaising with internal/external teams + relating financial information
The successful candidate will:
- Be actively studying ACCA/CIMA (AAT Qual. also considered)
- Have minimum 3-4 years exp. specialising in Accounts Payable
- Have working knowledge of SAP
- Have excellent communication skills
This role offers the successful candidate a generous salary + employee benefit scheme. In addition, this role comes with a well thought out route of progression to allow the successful applicant to specialise further in their chosen area in future.