Charleston Recruitment are working closely alongside a Firm of Chartered Accountants based in Nottingham to provide them a with a Portfolio Accountant to join their team on a Permanent Basis.
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly client focused, and a confident communicator use to managing junior staff.
You will be used to working alongside technical experts and processing complex matters.
You will be used to performing at a high level of efficiency, delivering a range of compliance and consultancy led work including ad hoc projects.
A general practice background with accounts and corporation tax experience is essential.
The main responsibilities for this Senior role in Nottingham include:
- Managing a client portfolio (audit, accounts, tax). A portfolio suitable to your current skill set can be planned with a view to development.
- Acting as a key contact for those clients, delivering on multiple assignments to agreed deadlines independently alongside the Partners
- Trusted to manage projects fully and to budget
- Taking responsibility of your team, help in the development of junior staff
The successful candidate will:
- Hold either an ICAEW or ACCA qualification
- Have experience working within a busy public practice
- Display unquestionable integrity, excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate strong logical and analytical skills
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply or contact us directly.
If you’re looking for a Portfolio Accountant role in Nottingham but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Nottingham we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Nottingham as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Tax Seniors in Nottingham. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.
Apply for Portfolio Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly